Important pictures from this weekend:
1. Yamato—the hibachi restaurant we went to that was QUE LOUD. Things I don’t do very often: go to hibachi restaurants. Things I should do more often: go to hibachi restaurants. Highlights of the meal: free drinks, I used only chopsticks, RICE & Sus lived.
2. I shared my green blanket with Sus all weekend and she was thankful cause the house we were in was a tundra. Also, she fashioned it into a scarf.
3. The return of Kendra. (I mean, she never really left…)
4. MEGAS + SJA = golden.
5. The most volume Mackenzie Ruth Zendt has ever had.
6. I love, love sharing close quarters with these people. That’s not a normal thing to say but seriously, I do.
7. BRIDESMAIDS! This whole wedding thing is FUN.
8. After the Full House bonfire (that was a serious amount of fun) I said “hey, let us give you people a ride and we can see your apartment!” and that somehow turned into “hey, let’s all except Zimmy squeeze into the trunk because we can and because we are in college!” Also, the phrase and feeling of “we’re seniors” is going to be big this year…basically this means we can do anything our little baby hearts desire.